Dr. Vaziri is a graduate of Temple University School of Dentistry in Philadelphia. He offers a wide spectrum of services relating to reconstructive, implant and cosmetic dentistry, and all procedures are done in office and can be done under (IV Sedation) while you sleep.
Dr. Vaziri is also a member of the:
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Florida Dental Society of Anesthesiology
Dr. Vaziri is also a family man he is married to a wonderful woman Arezou, he has 2 children Reza and Roya. Dr. Vaziri is very active in sports. His favorite is soccer (futbol). When you come to our office he treats you like family first.
Terry Ganus, RDH
– Terry received her Associate in Science in Dental Hygiene from Valencia Community College. She then moved to California where she received her Expanded Functions in Dental Hygiene from UCLA and then became a licensed hygienist in California, as well as Florida. She returned to Florida and now has been a practicing hygienist with 30 years experience. Terry recently received her certification in Local Anesthesia from the University of Florida. Terry has been a member of Dr. Vaziri’s staff since 2010. She is married to Mike and has 3 children Hope, Josh, and Addison. She loves teaching patients how to improve their oral health through proper dental hygiene. She believes in treating each of patients in a kind, caring and gentle manner, much the same way she would treat her own friends and family members. She enjoys changing patient’s perspectives from a negative to a positive aspect when it comes to their dental health. With all of different oral hygiene devices and pain control methods available today, come in a let Terry show you how pleasant getting your teeth cleanings can be.
Janie Pickens, OM/DA/LMT
– Janie has worked in the dental profession for over 35 years and during that time she has seen many changes in our wonderful field of work. Janie has had a great opportunity to train and work with doctors and staff from around the world from oral surgery and orthodontics to full mouth rehabilitation. She loves what she does and enjoys seeing the patients leave with smiles on their faces. Janie has been with Leading Edge Dental for 20 years and has enjoyed working with Dr. Vaziri for the last 10 years. She is Dr. Vaziri’s surgical and treatment coordinator. Janie loves coming to work everyday because it is fun and the staff is so caring of its patients, everyone is treated like family. We get the nicest compliments from our patients every day. Janie recently received her Florida State License for massage therapy. And in her free time she loves spending it with her daughter Seanna and being with her friends and family.
Heidi Troendle, Dental Assistant
– 10 years ago I was a patient and like everyone else I wore upper and lower partials. I wanted something more permanent. I shopped around for options I came back to Dr. Vaziri. He did all my dental work and got rid of my upper partial. During the time I was in treatment with Dr. Vaziri I talked with him about my passion of being a dental assistant since my early 20’s. Dr. Vaziri gave me that chance and fulfilled me dream! I am originally from South Dakota and have lived in Florida for 28 years. My enjoyments in life are spoiling my grandchildren, spending time with my family and friends and of course GATOR FOOTBALL!